Main Content Area
Master's Admission Requirements
Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Physiology Graduate Program
Prerequisites for Admission:
- Undergraduate degree in a biological science, physics, or chemistry
- GPA of 3.0 or greater is required
- One year each of physics, mathematics, and chemistry is recommended
- GRE general test scores are required
- International students must take the TOEFL exam and score 550 (paper score) or 220 (computer score)
The Master's program requires two years of full time attendance.
Preference for admission is given to students entering the Ph.D. track.